Our Authenticity Sells
Soul Popped uses only premium, real food ingredients to create one-of-a-kind Soul Food-inspired flavors that taste so authentic, people will swear they’re eating the real thing! If you want to wow your supporters with something that’s healthier and more unique than what most other competitors offer, this fundraising program is for you!
View All Fundraising Options
- All-Digital Platform makes fundraising a breeze.
- Fundraise nationwide.
- Opt for auto delivery, and we ship for you!
- Keep 50% of proceeds. No required minimums.
- Track your sales, measure performance in real time.
- Ability to keep your team motivated with updates via email marketing capabilities
- Most traditional form of fundraising
- All orders shipped pre-sorted by seller’s name for easier distribution
- Seller responsible for delivery.
- Keep 50% of proceeds.
- No minimums or hidden fees
- Option to ship direct to supporters who live outside your geographic delivery area
- Dedicated Support Team
- Our QuickRaise™ Program allows you to host your own 3 to 7-Day Fundraiser
- Fast sign up
- Ideal for in-person events
- Keep 40% of proceeds. No required minimums.
- Deposit may be required
- Designed for individuals and small groups who wish to raise money quickly
- Do not have to be a nonprofit to participate
As schools reopen across the U.S., administrators and teachers will be on the front lines in the battle to keep our children safe from COVID-19. But that will take more than mere will power. It will also require resources and money most schools just don’t have. The time is now to find creative funding solutions to be ready for a fall return. We can help.
Host your own university, school or classroom fundraiser with our award-winning Soul Popped Gourmet Popcorn®.
Our popcorn is not only delicious, it’s also made in small batches using premium, whole food ingredients, including coconut oil.